2019, the year of चूतिया's

Deadpool GIF - Find on GIFER

Deadpool does not need the Avengers. 
(P.s. Deadpool is my current favorite superhero. Sorry Hulk)

To begin with, IBC fired me again. Major chutiyap, hehehe. Guess I saw it coming this time too. I'll blame myself for this one. I let some corporate level chutiya get his way. Shailly still remains the coolest boss I've known and worked with. We're friends. And that makes me happy. 
"Got re-fired by the company that had re-hired me. :P"

Pune definitely became my कर्मभुमि . I am in love with the city. It gave me friends like Insiya, Stash, Priyanka and I also met Google and 'Troublemaker' there. Pune also introduced me to चुतिया's like 'the average lawyer' and 'the lipstick whore'. People who have their heads so far up each other's ass that if one of them was to spit, it would come out of the other person's mouth (ref: Bad Boys). 

Riding Harley Quinn, my motorcycle, was a lot of fun. I rode aimlessly, I rode a lot. I even took 'Troublemaker' for a ride. And I even rode to meet 'Troublemaker' once... all the way to Ahmedabad. And I visited a Jain temple too. 

I think I thought that the lowest point of 2019 would be the moment when 'Troublemaker' went back to Trumpland (also the year when the dumb blondie got impeached). But oh no! Little did I know. More on that later. Let's talk about the Alibaug trip. Yeah, we went to Alibaug together. That was 5 days of pure lazing around doing nothing. We would spend the entire day in the pool, drink beers instead of water and just chill the fuck out. Ok ok, I am not getting into the detail of all this because HELLO, it's not for you. 

Modiji Dance GIF - Modiji Dance Bff - Discover & Share GIFsWell, while NaMo had another stunning victory in the nations Parliamentary elections where BJP increased its majority amidst the highest voter turnout in Indian history, I had packed my bags and moved to Bombay. With no job and no prospects opening up anywhere, BJP led govt didn't work well for me and my career. I took a calculated break and decided to rather take a break and come back with something solid. 

I guess 2019 was not a year for superheroes. I struggled to find work, Iron Man died and Thor got fucking fat. Even Black Widow killed herself. I am sure that encourage a lot of shag after the Endgame. As I said, this was a year of चुतिया's like the 2 I mentioned above. They got all the good things that they didn't deserve. 

Even Game of Thrones had a really bad ending. As bad as the one I had when 'Troublemaker' just abandoning me at my worse. She decided to not talk to me. She in fact kicked me when I was down. Well... 

Having said all of the above, good wins over evil every time. All the sacrifice eventually killed Thanos and good was restored. Similarly, my sister and jiju blessed me with a gift I will cherish forever and ever. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you, my reason to be happy in 2019... Radio! aka Rajvi... 
She single handedly made me feel like I belong. The first time, I picked her up was the first time I genuinely felt happy after the month of May. 

And on that happy note, I will put a period on this, otherwise, crazy fucking 2019!

I hope never to meet them चुतिया's ever again. 

Comments