the urge to pee and almost getting shot!

it was like any other night, apart from the fact that i was driving to work in my brand new USED maruti esteem. yes, i got this car from the mafatlal bungalow for a dirt cheap price of 40000 bucks. and apart from the dingy air condition, the car was a breeze. i also remember it being a tuesday cos that was the day the car was brought home.

i thought i would drive to work. i was a dj in one of the more happening clubs in bandra, h2o, and i felt really nice to hand the key over to our valet who smiled and congratulated me.

but this is not about me going to work. this is about when i was coming back from work. it was a busy evening in the club and i was performing to a full capacity crowd that night. now, i usually would take the train to work but i didnt, this evening.

so, at around 2, i packed up and was eager to drive my car on empty streets and checking its full potential. so i ignore my bladders urge to pee before i left and quickly started my drive back. now everybody who has tried to hold on their urge to pee, know how every seconds delay makes it worse. i was on a similar role. thinking that it would not take me more than a few minutes to reach home in the middle of the night, i just put pedal to the metal and left km after km behind me, until...

i reach jogeshwari bus depot to find a police check post. now i wasnt drinking or anything but the ammonia in my body was almost gonna barge open the gates and flow out. so, when i saw the cops, i thought i'd stop the car a little before the barricade and run into the bus depot and pee. i did exactly the same. i stopped the car, opened the door and made a beeline for the depot across the street.

just as i started running across the street, i could hear all the cops shouting at me and there was a frenzy and everyone started moving around. i could hear a cop warning me to stop but i couldnt... my dick had a mind of its own and knowing that i had to pee, it loosened its hinges for the liquid to flow. so there was no way in hell i would have stopped. i realised they thought i was a thief or something but they would realise when i would enter the loo that i am just going to pee. that was a bad call i took. anyway...

after a wonderful release, i came out, trotting towards the car and found the entire squad looking at me and cursing... two asst cops had come, almost, into the loo and they caught me by my shoulder and pushed me to the car. before i could reason with them, a senior inspector came and started abusing me.

cop: "where the fuck were u running?"
me: what happened?
cop: where were u running?
me: i had to pee badly. i thought i would go home and pee... looking at the barricades, i realised it would be a while before that would happen so i ran across to the loo in the depot to do my duty.

what the cop said next made me almost pee in my pants again and i swear i would have if my bladder had anything left.

"do you know there is a high alert in the city from tips stating a possible terrorist attack. when u suddenly stopped the car and ran, we thought u were evading the cops. i had shooting orders today and u could have been a victim. u r lucky we didn't open fire... We were ready with guns in hand and u would have pee'd all over ur dead body but that didn't happen... now get the vehicle documents and come to my jeep."

Comments