2018, the year that was!

RIP Dad! Hope you're having fun with Dexter. Tell him I miss him. I miss you too. Love ya!
P.S.: Mom's fine. I am there for her.

2018, sister got married and Dad decided to move on. While he will forever be remembered, I do not know how to talk about him without being emotional, especially since I have still not been able to mourn his going away.
2018 was also the year where a lot happened within the city for me. Here goes:

1. Got re-hired by the company that fired me.
2. Moved to Pune, again.
3. Bought me a motorcycle
4. Rode to Goa for Rider Mania
5. Made new friends
6. Fell in love
7. Got ditched in less than a month. :P
8. Met with fewer accidents this year
9. Drank less
10. Smoked up more.
11. Connected with an acquaintance after years, became instant friends and we chill a lot together now. 
12. Ensured a lavish bank balance and was successful in maintaining it.
13. Bought a Gimbal
14. Bought a drone
15. Started a vlog
16. Got lazy after uploading one vlog for a friend
17. Good times with Stash, Insiya, Athar and Google.
18. Attended Milton's wedding and had a ball of a time
19. Met M at the Balewadi taproom, instant friends.
20. Meteor shower at Bopdev Ghat, twice. 

Comments