Nisarg, thou art a cheater!

Tornado GIFs | Tenor

For the past couple of days, I was excited about the possibility of witnessing a cyclone in my city; something that has not happened in over a century.

Cyclone Nisarg took our attention away from Covid-19. It gave us something to look forward to. So, I started prepping to document it. I charged my GoPro, I kept a track of the time of the day and even spent some time on the terrace to capture the wrath of winds at over 100 kmph.

All I got is wet. I got drenched in the light to medium shower. I got cold. I got cold because I was wet and there was a breeze (whatever happened to 100 kmph).

The wind did manage to drop 7 coconuts from the tree in my building. Now, we're scared to do our morning walks there cos there are still a few on the tree.

Nisarg got me tired and I dozed off in the afternoon. I woke up at an odd twilight hour and now it has spoiled my entire evening.

Nisarg, thou art such a bitch!




P.S.: The cyclone did carry heavy winds in some part of the state. It just never touched the area where I live, Malad!
And my house is 5 kms from the coast.
I hope everybody who came in the path of this cyclone is safe and sound and there is no big loss to life and propert.

#StaySafe

No songs were played while writing this blog. I am pissed!

Comments