2024, not a bad start!

Sometimes, you're just in the right place, at the right time, with the right people! And that is what makes all the difference, ya?

So, the entire 2023 was a hoax. It seems the energies aligned to ensure that I look back at my adventurous past, but employ alarming signals on my health. 

My spine gave up BIG TIME! After a 2-month physiotherapy affair and a considerable dip in my bank account later, I was in a state to move around a bit. But not good enough to be able to ride. That unfortunate circumstance led to less use of my Troublemaker, which started acting like a high-maintenance love affair, resulting in me breaking up with her in September, exactly 4 years since we started riding together. This amongst all the other stupid wrong things brought me to a point of complete breakdown for a long long time. 

And I definitely did not want to begin 2024 on this note. So I decided to be where I feel me, the best. 

Pune. 

And the decision did not disappoint. 

Thus, at the stroke of the midnight hour, here I was, at a random guy's house, the most grand and ka-ching dripping house I've seen in Pune. I was surrounded by a bunch of people out of which, I only knew 3, the 3 that I came to the party with. Out of the 3, 1 was someone I just got acquainted with that day. And it resulted in one of the best NYE I've ever celebrated. 

At the stroke of the midnight hour, we took this picture with fireworks in the background. 


Yes, for the first time in God knows how many years, I celebrated NYE, House Party style, with Irfan, Pearl, and Christina. A party that started at 10pm and went on till 10am the next day. A party that started at a lavish house in KP and continued at the cozy den of Irfan. A party which ended with old friends and new. A party that involved less booze and more banned subs. A party, where we were meant to be. 

2024! Be good!


Comments